Monday, January 26, 2009

my gf n i

Finally i blog!
haha......
yea been off from blogging for some time
well what else am i going to talk about?
either my self my lovely gf or my studies or my sports.
well for now its about my gf!
semestral exam is in just 3 weeks time!!!!!
need to get my lazy ass off the bed and sofa and study!
well of coz
due to the laziness i got fat

and all the other slim yet ugly guys who think they are hot stuff jus bcoz they lost weight
are like picking on me
but what the hell
lemme just get over my exams and start my exercising
bcoz for what i know
if i just continuosly exercise for 2 months i will loose the 10 kg!
haha
yea it was proven too often many times to me
so yea
and to those slim yet ugly black or fucked up dudes
FUCK OFF

my girlfriend and i went out like after sooooooooo
long

and we went to sungei buloh after our bfast together
aiyaaaaaaahhhh so nice ok
if only i get to speng more quality time with her everytime
i m sure my love dont mind that
hehe

but wth
she is busy today
no calls at all
and no proper sms also
aiyahhhhh
sad ok

i need to sleep early
wake up early tomorrow
and go straight to studies!

here are the pics i took
just for the record
BABY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!




both of us did really enjoy our date together
the pic says it all!

i dont know why
my gf loves this pic!
step la kanesh!
overdose of love between us make me look like a drunkard!


the end of our date
i will always love her till my last breathe
nothing can seperate us!
and i m confident of it




and dear please think over of what i ask for
kaneshwaran
signing off at 12.51pm
26 jan 2009


No comments:


Me..Kanesh