Wednesday, February 11, 2009

fatties and blackies

what have i done to myself?
i let other uglier people to make fun of me
gosh this not suppose to happen
fucking irritants

nvm
let my exams finish
and after that i will start running 10rounds in the morning
10 rounds in the night(for the first week)
second week onwards it will be 20 rounds in the morning
20 rounds in the evening

fucking fuglies!

and after i loose weight(which i will)
i am going to show off to those fuglies

been falling often ever since my operation
my 25% for maths has not been granted
stupid singapore poly school of EEE system!

i just want to enter my year two with a 3+ gpa!

I Thank god that i got a lovely gf
maybe sometimes we fight and we might think we dont really deserve each other
but at the end of the day
we realize we are for on another
stupid past might haunt each other
asking either one of us to leave one another

but hey u all were given more than enough time
so too bad
just buzz off
and if u reading this
here is a big MIDDLE FINGER!
ok
thats all for now

well going for school now
still got my pbil and other revision to do!
good god
please be with me
and let me score!
like how i scored 97 for my lab!


kanesh signing off!

No comments:


Me..Kanesh