Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Not So Blue

You know, people dread coming to school on mondays
but to be honest i dont!
i love coming to school, becuase its like a new world for me
i wish i can continue be in a school full of friends n anonymous characters!

well yeah, kinda dissappointed that i dint get to go to KL.
yea, been in spore for about 11 odd years.
MET all type of people.
made friends, lost some
but yet, everyone have their own life, own family, own relatives

so whenever i see my friends get together with their cousins and uncles and have fun
i feel that i miss something
that is my relatives
they are very poor and not so well to do

but i have fond memories of having fun with them , every time i go back n visit them
after all they are my relatives

you ca go to your friends house n be with their cousins, they might treat like u r one of them

but deep down you know that they are not your relatives and you dont feel so close to them

i am not saying mine are better or whatso ever
but i just want to be with my family,( i dont feel like an outsider)

one thing i have learnt being in spore
that family unity is very important for one's happy life

theres a saying girls come and go
but a friend stays

well for me , girls came n they went, but one is staying with me
friends are the one who comes and goes

well maybe my attitude sucks, the way i speak and express myself sucks
thats why i dont have much friends
and I AM NOT worried about it,
because i know i have helped those friends have a good life now

no no , this is not an emo crap shit

just somethings that everyone feels
Family is Important

No comments:


Me..Kanesh