Thursday, November 14, 2013

I M BACK FOR MORE

Yes.!! YES !! YES!!! YES !!!


after like two years i m back! lets start writing something good and fun here!!!! heheh

Life is okay now. Spent two years of my precious time in NS,
I have wasted those time i could have spent working or studying into doing something
much more important than that.

Yes i am fat. but was given the privellage to be in one of the most elite battalion
3 GUARDS
Got my honorary GUARDS TAB and KHAKI BERET

Back into the real world
where a diploma holder can only earn an average $1900 and O level holder $1500
$400 for the three long years i spent in poly
screw this system!

Love life have been very down lately, My attitude, Studies, Cock ups
ROM is not far away
......................................................................

currently, I am living a life that i am not happy or contented with
Sad but True

No comments:


Me..Kanesh