Sunday, October 12, 2008

hols

anyways hello world
i had my holiday sleep at last!
i woke up at 1pm after such a long time!!!!!!!
wohoooooooo


yea
6 weeks holiday coming to an end
haizzz
but i am proud of my self
i earned about 4k plus during the hols
haha

if only i was bit carefull with the way i spend my money
i would have saved some money. i mean i did managed to save 1k
but you know i could have saved another 1 k
haiya
nvm learned my lesson
well my aim is to save 10 k before i enter the ns
i would finally have some cusion if i ever "fall"
and i would be proud of myself
my own hardwork

my own savings
not a single cent from my parents
how?
haha
coool huh
yeahh


applying for car license soon
i just have to think about things so much yeah
i am calling here and there to find out about the pros and cons
and etc
haizzz

No comments:


Me..Kanesh