Monday, November 3, 2008

my life

helllloooooo
i feel so much full of life now
haha
yea
my holiday ended
6 weeks of term holiday
but it just happened so that i had to have appendices operation on the first week of school


yea so was admitted and yeap
got operated
and my lovely gf was there almost all the time
with my bro shan
i was so weak that shan had to like support me or carry me when i need to walk to toilet
and pavitra like have to wet my lips as they were dry and were like peeling

timothy shafiq were also there
thank goodness for them
they came
it meant alot to me

other than that
i have been eating and sleeping
and the doc said that i should not exercise even a bit
i feel like a tub of lard walking around with my xl shirt and size 38 pants

i used to walk around with size M and size 34 pants
aiyah

but one thing i can look forward to
after appendix thingy is gone
i can run without pain
haha
but the worst scenario is me pushing myself too much and die of a heart attack
lol
but yeah
i guess in the month of december i would be able to loose weight very fast
damn


i love my gf too much
she means the world to me now
i want her very badly
she loves me tooo

No comments:


Me..Kanesh