Saturday, May 30, 2009

haha3

got left out in m10 compt. guess my rugby techniques nt there so guess what
i am going to join a club
which i can always play and learn more
i am thinking of joining northern knight
trainings is at ccab on weekdays and west coast on saturday aftnoons(runs!)
i think its time i listen to what i want and do it my way
though i should not listen to myself myself on studies(as i m getting slacke-er)
i should listen to myself coz i want to play first team so badly

i sound pathetic?
well watever!
i am going to join a club do my own runs and be the perfect strong prop.
i many not be the best within few weeks
but by pol-ite i think i will be fair enuf to last full game
by next time should be force to be wreckoned with!

lab test next week
kind of confident for com net n nvst
but server management kind of bit worried la
so many protocals so many com lang
gg to burst out day and become some com geeek!

was watching benchwarmers just now
something bout the movie made me realise i was a geek myself back then till p5
ah
life...............


i m outta here back to my programming!!!!!(however it shud be spelt!)

No comments:


Me..Kanesh