Tuesday, May 26, 2009

m1 out

yea..been long that i never blog
guess i need to blog more often to be more calm and relaxed

and yea i did not make it to upcoming m1 10s compt
one part i m happy that i do not have to skip my tuition lessons
another part is that i sacrificed so much time training and talking about this
i dont know why i cant be able to perform well in the training or in match
its my bloody stamina
yes i m fat like beyond imaginmation
all my previous post was bout how i gg to lose weight n be the top and shit

guess i just need to take things on my own n do it for myself and
not to prove others wrong
i mean i always find things that i m better than them to make myself feel good
and not improve myself!

what the hell
i sound so pathetically emo-ish
well im not

i am just bloodily frustrated with myself
seeing pjc winning the plates and see them so happy with mr kwok
you know the sense of accomplishment(spelling wrong i guess)
in a sports game as team or group of players representing school or nation

sometimes when on the field i dont get my basics right or when i m just simply not in the game mentally
i feel i should not have let go of my soccer
like i know in out of soccer)used to)
made strikers think twice
whaah

now that in poly you cant find people who you just appreciate
miss my sec sch days where they dint back stab me or look down but always given the encouragement to succeed
here some indians i just............

fuck i sound so retard!
lol
anyways going to go for my training(intensive and i swear i will)
i hope to become out center after losing much weight
if not at least a first spot in prop
as i can see that some people dont have the stamina to last the whole game
i should take things into my hand

going to end my 19 years of life today(2mrow my bdae)
i going to start my 20th year in a more much more positive and enlighting way
my dream to sustain 3.65 at the end of poly still continues

i have to be 3.65 pointer and a well known good rugby player
lab test next week
got to prepare for that and after which prepare for my rugby
lets say i aim to loose 10kg over the three weeks?
possible?
lets see!

being out with my gf nowadays seems so fun and happy as we can never get enough of each other
we dont meet up regularly like used to
and when we meet up now
we dont usually quarell
except when the mutton whack-er wants to annoy me on purpose!
still love so dearly

26th may 2009
i skipped two lectures and at home n i never inform my gf as i m a gd bf and letting her sleep!
:D

No comments:


Me..Kanesh