Saturday, August 15, 2009

stressed up

school been a real burden
health was bad this term yet again

this term is about to end soon!
three more weeks only and sem1 of year 2 is over
what a semester
i think this the only semester i never knew what was happening

project seem never ending for me
server management gave tons of bullshit to be completed
some more i am doing it for the second time
i am mentally exhausted
literally its draining out every inch of my confidence

com net i am doing it with a china boy, bloody hell no communication and his friends are doing it for him
so again i have to do two persons job. does anyone understand my prob??
no!

all ppl know i am keeping everything to myself and i got a lot of time to do so many things!
but the fact is i am so stressed up i go blank all the time(end up sitting in front of the tv)
i have no where and no one to talk to about these
really need someone to talk to and tell its ok n urge n encourage me

i am really in a depresssed mode. but no one can see that or realise that.
no one can see that i am sad and throwing my tantrums here and there
feel so lonely i swear to god i do

i am playing soccer tomorrow
i know i cant last long tomorrow
no exercise and flu and cough
argh, i got too much of things in me i need a venue to vent it out
so soccer shall be tomorrow

after which another two weeks of hard studies and then i can have free of mind
haha..so long sincei write things out

well boxing is still there. i really want to join it and get fit again.
get fit and be happy about myself again.
really
this is the last holiday that i can work out. i must do it.

well yea thats all now...

miss my gf alot. i am being so selfish i know. and i am making her sad all the times now.
ii just hope that i dont fight n she wll calm down a little bit and listen to what i got to say
and for once show me that u trust me. i love you alot .really i do. just have to understand the state i am in now. sorry i have been a bad bf



No comments:


Me..Kanesh