Wednesday, November 11, 2009

immatured baskets

WOW beeeen so long since i blogged la it had to be today the day where all my tuition have ended the day where i finally can get my priorites right! the day i sweated so much!!!!! i have been thinking and reflecting how bad i look i always thought that i can lose weight in a matter of weeks but after seeing an old pic of myself(when i was in pJc) it came as a bloody big blow.

i was so bloody thin though the pic had an awfull angle i realised how fat n irresponsible i have become those were the days where mr kwok would sreaming across the fiels to ask me to run and dont let my team down those where the time when lock n derrick would push and encourage me to get to my limit though my time in pjc rugby was cutshort as i was given the boot by the school and not backed by the coach i got upset,angry and disappointed i have never told anyone about this before i really wanted to play rugby and be someone even if i had to repeat i wouldnt mind but when the comments made by jc teachers were read out it felt like huge pain at my back. they were there and made me feel its alright to clown around they made feel its alright but all of them said i showed no bloody fucking right attitude towards studies.
it took me 2 years or so to get over it. now its behind me. i have stopped letting myself down i am on my own i love soccer love the amplititude of rugby but i lack in physique and stamina my studies were taken by a storm of my own poor attitude this semestes i swear it will hit 3.7 at least dist for maths and three As and maybe a B? i need to set the record straight i need my mojo back i went for a run just now(after so long) it felt great i am going to continue running and maybe take part in a marathon next year! i have to thank my new good friends to make me feel good abt myself and that i can make it shahir and danial might not be my kind of buddies but they are great as friends so far to me! thanks guys! Gf been awesome lately though we quarrel almost everyday i cant seem to stop loving her so much yes, she gets on my nerve with her sacarsm and attitude i even told her i feel like choking her haha!
but i guess its because both of us really need to spend some good time together its been very long since i went out on a date with her i plan to go out to orchard road soon with her for that i need to look good to feel good i must be able to wear my size 36 jeans after which by march wear size 32 and get the bloody awesome 501 cut levis!!!!! till then .... baby i really love you alot thanks for being patient and taking all the crap i gave u yes i agree i can be an arse at times but its all lovesu la! lol

No comments:


Me..Kanesh