Friday, January 29, 2010

fed up!

its FREAKING 12.28 AM and i cant sleep!
all because i am damn pissed. seriously.
i got so much of frustrations in me that i only know one way to channel it out

BY RUNNING ON MY TREADMILL

please understand that.
really i got so much of it in me tt i need to run it off

like seriuosly for each person who says i have lost a little weight
i have another one saying i m fat
yeah i know i m still fat
but when they just gimme remarks abt my weight

i feel like killing them
i went for my alumni meeting and the moment i enter
a fucking stupid shit ass said "buncit besar sia!"
meaning i got a biigggggg tummy

i was like wtf?!
seriously i would humiliated that a-hole big time la
but i just covered it up by taking it like a joke


other than that i think i can reach my 36 inch waist by the end of feb!
seriously
i am controlling my temptations like super much la.
except on weekends i just help myself with the food around me!
i must stop that and also work out on weekends!

well my brothers' team have resumed their friendlies
soccer!
i mean i know i dnt have time and all
and i m not gg for my sun games
so i thought fri game day would be fantastic!
so i hope i can join the league and play every fridays!

abt the alumni the only reason i joined is so that i feel important and not lost
i still have my wacky classmates beside me
i feel like i m at home whenevr we have a meeting
i just wish that some really unwanted ppl can leave and mind their own biz la k

anw. gf gf gf gf gf gf gf gf
she is like a sweet n sour chicken
seriously i just love that woman alot
she really sometimes suck la.
i mean the way she outs her pont across to me ahhhhh
i tell u .

but she does the nicest things in the world for me la.
recently nothing la!
but as usual she complain la
abt me meeting her only on weekends
bt a few mths ago i used to meet her 2wice a mth!
but haiya gf.

understandable la.

haha

anws. exam is coming in 3 weeks time!
so yea. be prepared!!!!!!!!!

mght not be perfect
but i m nt a sucky person......i hope

bbye bye!

No comments:


Me..Kanesh