Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My ITP

Hi there everyone. i am not dead neither is my blog. LOL Its been very very very very long since my "lover-boy" kanesh wants to come up All this while i have been a "uncle " kanesh which gave me more misery and unrest than happiness and success. Well, everyone have their very own alter ego. but i have too many to be considered normal. LOL . no i am not insane or whatever. i would like consider myself special hahaks , yea.

past few Months have been very eventful for me, somethings were stupid , somethings were awesome and some were work of miracle.. Stupid-est part was when i kept in touch with some shit-ass person. Which was stupid. But my GF forgave me n we have put things to rest and we have moved on stronger than ever All i can say is, i am a much more positive person than i was ever since i entered poly. after Giving up on Jc, it affected my confidence BIG time, i always like to be the top person in everything n anything i do. so by quitting poly it was like cutting my own balls n throwing it away to the dog. HAHA, u get the point? anyways, things got better and better for me and my gf she has so called settled down with her job, and gg to do a degree which means she gg to be degree graduate by the time i end my ns ITP have been great so far, for the first three weeks i have been getting As, which is great because i need all the As i can get to improve my overall GPA, during itp i have learnt whats the use of certain modules i learn in poly, i really cant understand anything or any subject when i dont see the whole equation, u get what mean? like i must know why two sweets must be divided by four kids .. like for example so tt they all get to taste the sweet.

yea, so my itp have been great as the things i am doing there, they just need to point the things to me n i will get it done<> Because i have all the knowledge( which is all jumbled up), n i need to e shown the solution for me to equate it i never so good abt myself before! and its a damn good i tell you! haha, when something great happens there is a price to pay, and for me its time, yea, practically i have no time no time to even clean my room! its in a huge mess, maybe coming next friday when i am having my public holiday i shall clean up my mess and come back home to nice tidy clean room. i hate being untidy and in a mess. i like things to be neatly arranged and planned out well, if not i will just get so upset and confused.

and i was thinking of getting a car ever since i got my license, but i am just putting a hold for that as i NEED to think carefully and cant blindly take one, coz once i have it its gg to be my full responsible i wouldnt have my father or mother to rely on to pay for me, so for now, the topic is closed, all i ever want to say is i really love my gf and no matter what happens whe still rocks my life both in a good n bad way BUT mostly good!

i would like to dedicate this pic for my gf!






LOVE = PaviTra

No comments:


Me..Kanesh