Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Boring daaaaa

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Life is becoming such a bore , everything is so standstill.
Got to go for three vacations in this 2015
June - India
September - Krabi
December - New Zealand

I am only looking forward for the New Zealand trip! 
Hehehe, not only is it going to be our honeymoon , it's going to be our
First time trying skydiving , bungee jumping and hopefully swimming with dolphins 
In the sea !! 

Currently updating my blog from my hp. 
Hopefully by the end of the year I can get myself a laptop and probably my own personal
Camera :) . You know so that I can just take randomnly beautiful 
Picture of some landscape or just something beautiful in my free time .


I can't wait for our big day on the 6th of December . Our traditional marriage 
So that our legal marriage can be traditionally be approved by the community ! 
Haha isn't that why we still do the big fancy traditional marriage ? 
We had our rom the way we want our wedding to be , so as far as I and my wife concerned 
We had the wedding of our dreams and we are doing the traditional wedding to appease the
Community and to show respect to our elders by having the traditional ceremony , 

Btw as I am typing this blog out I do realize my English has gone from bad to worse . 
So this just means one thing!, I will keep writing a blog entry till I am satisfied with the quality of my writing. Because in 2016 I will be enrolling my ass into sim to do a degree!!!



No comments:


Me..Kanesh